Built in the Pacific Northwest
The Salish Sea IS48 is built to high exacting standards by Sea Marine of Port Townsend, WA using state of the art technology. Sea Marine boatyard offers old world craftsmanship blended with modern technology to create a performance pleasure yacht, with the New England downeast lobster boat styling and a very open and comfortable interior with 3-staterooms and two heads with stall showers.
This one owner yacht has been updated throughout years to keep the vessels systems current and ready to go cruising.
The Salish Sea is currently out of the water while the owners have a new bridge enclosure made and do some end of the season maintenance. This is a great time to view the vessel out of the water.
Notable features & equipment
- Twin IPS800 Volvo diesels with 975 hours
- Volvo Joy stick control
- Resin infused hull
- FLIR system
- New Garmin navigation system - 2019 4X 8600 series GPSMAP displays
- Northern Lights generator
- CZONE DC controller system - designed and installed by Coastal Marine
- Aft cockpit retractable "Shure-Shade sun shade system
- Custom transom hydraulic system - 2019 "built by Coastal Marine"
- Enclosed flybridge - a new enclosure is being made
- Solar panel system - 2019
- 3X Power operated salon opening windows
- Hydronic diesel heating system
- Lower helm with a height adjustable helm seat
- Custom stainless steel transom davit system - Built by Coastal Marine
- Transom converts into the swim platform
- 2017 Novurania 11' center console dinghy with a Evinrude 25HP E-tec engine
- 3 Staterooms, a forward queen island with ensuite head, 2G guest staterooms and a guest head with stall shower.
- U-shaped galley with 3-burner propane oven, refrigerator & freezer and a microwave oven/air fryer.
- Beautiful wood flooring throughout the yacht.
|Name:||IS48||Current Price:||$ 995,000|
|Year:||2012||Engine Model:||Salish Sea IS48 Sedan|
|Length:||48 ft||Gross Weight:||--|
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Fuel Capacity:||600 gallon|
|Fuel Type:||diesel||Engine Manufacturer:||Volvo|
|Beam:||15 ft||Max Speed:||30 kn|
|Boat Class:||Downeast,Motor Yachts,Convertible Boats|
Simon Yachts, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts.