Gorgeous, maintained, ready to cruise. This is a perfect PNW cruising boat, she has everything you could need. Schedule a viewing of your next boat!!
MV "Osprey" was originally sold in South Carolina in 2011, making seasonal round trips from Charleston to Marcos Island, Florida. This Awlgrip painted "Flag Blue" downeast motoryacht arrived in Seattle fall 2016 with 500hrs on her Cummins 380hp QSBs, and in exceptional condition.
In the six PNW cruising seasons that have followed, "Osprey" has been actively cruised, attending monthly Bellevue Yacht Club cruises about the Puget Sound, numerous trips to the San Juans, Victoria BC, Desolation Sound, Gulf Islands, the Broughtons, two visits to rugged Tofino, BC, a trip down the Washington coast to Westport, WA and a month long circumnavigation / exploration of Vancouver Island, bringing her hour meter to the current state of nearly 1350hrs.
A proven near offshore and long distance express cruiser, not once has she left her owners "high and dry". Her owners are delivering her in that same ready mechanical condition so that her new owners may have that same experience.
- 2019/2021 Brightwork (toe rail, cabin side trim) professionally stripped and re-varnished. Follow-up coats in 2021. All brightwork is in excellent condition today. $10k
- 2020 Raymarine Axiom 7" and 16" displays, new HD Doppler color radar $12k
- 2021 Custom Seattle Mattress in master stateroom $3k
- 2021 New Dometic salon HVAC unit, all zones service with new controls - $7k
- 2021 250' new nylon rode / 75' chain; rebuilt clutches on windlass
- 2022 Zeus gear cases proactively rebuilt @ 1200hrs including propshafts machined and ceramic "Flame Spray" coated, new seals, kingpin adapter plates and seals. $20k
- 2022 New Mercathode controllers and active anode replacement for underwater corrosion control
- 2023 Two coats bottom paint
- 2023 Full mains and generator (all Cummins powered) oil and coolant, zincs, heat exchangers and aftercoolers serviced.
Ships equipment includes Racor filters, impellors for mains and genset, spare props, stern anchor, two adult immersion suits, and a bow mounted 6 passenger inflatable life raft.
Trades Welcomed. Owners looking to move up into a larger vessel, 50' - 60' pilothouse or trawler. Owner is a 100T delivery Capt and will assist in deliveries to AK, BC, OR or CA buyers.
|Name:||Osprey||Current Price:||$ 588,000|
|Year:||2011||Engine Model:||42 Salon Express|
|Length:||46 ft||Gross Weight:||--|
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Fuel Capacity:||190 gallon|
|Fuel Type:||diesel||Engine Manufacturer:||Cummins|
|Beam:||14 ft||Max Speed:||31 kn|
|Boat Class:||Downeast,Express Cruiser|
Simon Yachts, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by W S Yacht Brokers.