Our 455cc flagship model is one of the most significant unveilings in our history. Introducing a model of firsts, revealed in our platinum anniversary year. The 455cc is a testament to our 20-year history of unyielding innovation, time honored design, and uncompromising fishability.
The 455cc is our most advanced center console to date. Born out of the ingenuity of Garmin’s Advanced Electronics Engineers, the command center is the largest to date which integrates into the vessel's central nervous system and provides continuous access to a full array of information and control features. At the helm are three massive Garmin touchscreen monitors making it easy to stay in control of everything - literally.
It may look beautiful but the 455cc is no showboat, it is designed for fishing first. From strategically placed gear drawers and rod holders to in-floor fishboxes, the 455cc is a hardcore, unapologetic offshore fishing machine.
The 455cc boasts elegant materials and exotic woods for a luxurious look. Impeccable fit and finishes, including high-quality leather-like upholstery, climate controls, wood accents, and triple Release Marine® helm seats, make a statement. Enjoy standard king-sized bed, galley, head, and shower facilities for overnight or weekend stays.
A Boat of Breakthroughs
- Our longest and widest flagship to date
- The biggest command center in our history
- Cutting-edge Garmin control technology
Innovations Exclusive to Everglades:
- Independent head and shower
- Port & starboard in-floor fish boxes
- Dual dive/utility doors on both port & starboard sides
- Second row Garmin monitors for passengers
- Completely reengineered and modernized upper station
- Spacious cockpit and ample fish-fighting area
- Available in limited quantities, exclusively for select Everglades customers and dealers. Recently launched for production.
|Name:||455CC||Current Price:||Contact Us|
|Length:||45 ft||Gross Weight:||33,500 LBS|
|Hull Material:||Fiberglass||Fuel Capacity:||683 GAL|
|Fuel Type:||Gas||Engine Manufacturer:||Mercury|
|Boat Class:||Center Console|